Trinity Anglican College accept applications into any year level throughout the entire school year and enrolment offers given as places become available.
Our largest annual intake is into Kindergarten. Our Kindergarten cohort is separated in four classes, each with a capacity of 25 students.
Applications are encouraged to be submitted by March of the year prior to entry in order to be included in our main interview block in June/July.
Year 7 has been a popular way to enter the College if you have your children at stand alone primary schools. However, with the growth of the College, the number of positions being offered in Year 7 are reducing each year. This is due to our guarantee to our current students holding a place in the senior school and offer the remaining positions to families outside the College community. Enroling your child in Year 5 or 6 allows students to utilise Trinity’s transitioning methods that our current students are exposed to prior to beginning senior school. Laptops provided in class, exposure to a variety of teaching staff across dynamic lessons and locker bays are among some methods used to assist in eliminating the culture shock of beginning senior school whilst securing a position prior to Year 7.
Trinity Anglican College – Children should turn 5 years old by 31 March in the year that they start school in Kindergarten (NSW).
Trinity Anglican College is an open entry school.
At the discretion of the Principal some applications may be given preference on the basis of criteria such as:
• Having a sibling currently or having had a sibling previously at Trinity Anglican College;
• Transfers from interstate or overseas schools similar to Trinity Anglican College;
• Transfers from other schools of the Anglican Schools Commission;
• Children of full-time permanent teaching staff;
• Children or grandchildren of former students of Trinity Anglican College;
• Children of Anglican priests or pastors
• Potential to perform at an exceptional standard academically or in other areas of the school program; and
• Returning students who were offered priority at the time of departure.
The international student homestay program is administered by Anglican Schools Commission (ASC) International.
ASC International is committed to providing a first-class education that gives students the opportunity to share their cultures, values and experiences. Their International services and programs are designed to follow a student’s journey throughout their time within the program.
The ASC International team will be with students every step of the way to help them create memorable experiences and lifelong friendships.
Trinity Anglican College CRICOS code = 03801J.
For more information on the opportunities offered by ASC International, please contact them directly.
RECOMMENDED ENROLMENT STEPS
1. Explore the school
Families are invited to explore the school by viewing the website, viewing the e-prospectus, requesting a prospectus from the Registrar and/or attending a College Tour. These tours run weekly during school term. Call to book a place on a tour in a week convenient to you.
2. Enrolment Information
Families are encouraged to submit an Enrolment Application to the College at any stage. An application is only accepted once a child has been born. An Enrolment Application form must be received by at least one year prior to entry in order to be a part of the first round interviews. After the completion of first round interviews, applicants will be placed on our Enrolment List in the order in which the College receives the application. The non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee of $100 and the required documentation must accompany the Enrolment Form. An Enrolment application does not guarantee the offer of a place.
3. Enrolment Application Form
The Enrolment Application form can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the College office. It must be fully completed and signed by both parents. It should be submitted to the College accompanied by:
• passport-size colour photograph,
• copy of the child’s birth certificate,
• copy of the Medicare-issued immunisation certificate (Please note: photocopies of baby books will not be accepted),
• special needs or medical issues in writing,
• copy of child’s latest school report (except students enrolling for Kindergarten), and
• non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee.
Applications without all the accompanying documents will not be processed nor receipted until all documents are received
The College will email you a formal acknowledgement of your application. If you do not receive this within four weeks, please contact the College.
5. Enrolment Interview
In the year prior to the requested entry year, the College will invite you to make a booking for an Enrolment Interview. This interview must be attended by the student and a parent or guardian. The following must be provided at the interview if not already provided:
• The Addendum to Enrolment Form (if not already submitted) and;
• Any documentation relating to known learning/behavioural/physical issues and relevant assessments/reports. Failure to disclose this information may result in any offer of place being withdrawn.
6. Offer of Place
Following your interview and depending on vacancies, the College may be in a position to forward an Offer of Place letter.
7. Acceptance of Offer
This Offer of Place can be accepted by paying the non-refundable Enrolment Guarantee Fee by the due date, and returning the completed Conditions of Admission and Enrolment Contract.
The Enrolment Application Fee and the Enrolment Guarantee Fee are non-refundable and are not credited towards tuition fees.
8. Confirmation of Place
The College will provide written Confirmation of Place once the Acceptance of Offer documentation and all applicable forms have been provided.
POSTPONEMENT OF ENROLMENT
Parents may postpone a student’s date of entry at any stage following submission of an Enrolment Application form for up to 12 months from the initial intended date of entry without penalty. Thereafter a new enrolment form must be submitted and all applicable enrolment fees paid.